TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Could Home Improvement make a comeback???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichiganLover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Home Improvement come back Reply with quote

I think there are too many hard feelings between Tim and Patricia and Tim and Jonathan for a reunion show to happen. Do you remember that Jonathan quit the show because he wanted more focus on him and more money? Patricia did the same. Then all the actors expect Earl started to complain about the same thing. Tim got frustrated and decided that it just wasn't working any more. I wish they could have all just accepted the fact that the show was based on Tim Allen and he was right to get most of the attention and the rest of the cast was great but really supporting actors. I noticed at the TV Land awards recently that Patricia tried to make amends but Tim seemed a little cold towards her. I don't blame him for his hard feelings as the show could still be going if people weren't so greedy. But we all can still hope and pray for a reunion show anyway.
Greg788

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of disagree. I understand that there might still be hard feelings between Tim and Jonathan, but I don't think Tim and Patricia ever had a rift. Patricia wanted more money and a bigger role-Tim wasn't in charge of any of that. (You can't blame her, actors get tired of the same thing all the time). Patricia spoke at Tim's ceremony for getting his star on the walk of fame in 2004 and I didn't sense any tension between them at the TV land awards. I guess I don't think that Home Improvement could ever successfully become a tv show again, though. It's day has passed. Another reunion, or even better..a movie just might work. Tim as well as Richard Karn have talked about the amazing possibilities of doing a movie where the Taylors take a trip to Paris.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... or to the Pampa? Laughing
aspenmathew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would wish that if it could start again. It is really a nice show that can make a lot of difference and helps in learning lots of things as well.
hhaustralia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, everyone that wants a reunion, post in this topic. We need to show Tim that we are all wanting to see the Taylor's again, before it get's too late!!!

I watched Wild Hog's the other day and particularly noticed Tim's comedy. It was as if he was acting in Home Improvement! You've still got it Tim, so why not dust off the set's from the warehouse, and get the gang together (including JTT please!), and do a reunion show!!! We've waited long enough, It's been nearly 11 years!!!

Please!!!!

And wherever you are JTT, get over it, it's been 11 years, time to turn into Randy Taylor again!!!
april_luv

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love that movie to. they got nice design inside the house.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Home Improvement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: