TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Can changing our water really change our health issues?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kangenjerry

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Can changing our water really change our health issues? Reply with quote

Exclamation Could water really that important in our health? 73% of the human body is water..we are born alkaline, eat acidic, drink acidic, breathe acidic and creat acid waste in our body. What does acidic do? It eats things! Yes, even inside our bodies...the longer it stays in us...the more issues it causes. Please visit these two sites to learn some very basic information that we do not hear anything about. H2origin.com - 3 minute video
and then www.waterimproveslife.com ....watch an expert Dr.'s video labeled "colon therapy". I have been drinking this "kangen" water made in my home by a water ionizer. No plastic bottles! Hi antioxidant, Hi alkaline, and micro clustered water which allows you to drink more water and have it hydrate you 4 times faster. Everyone needs to learn about this.......I will be happy to share my athletic improvement, my health improvement and other issues that have been affected....I hope this meets the intent of new information for Americans.....
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always keep the body alkaline. Remember the Andromeda Strain movie and book? they were based on this prinicple!

Never drink water that is flouridated. Flouride is poison.

And try to drink pure water, clean water.

Tell us all about it. I want to learn how to make my body snap back from years of wear and tear from crap.
achristmasstory

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So true about floride. I kept getting a rash on my chin and it was from floride in my toothpaste. Our water tends to have too much chlorine.

I am just learing of the benefits of purified water (not the ever popular spring waters in the stores....they are more abundant than purified. I was told by a therapist that purified water is best especially after surgery or illness. She recommended Penta water. It's good but a little costly. I have recently started using a local company that is close by.

Penta does have some great research results as it claims to be "medical grade". http://www.pentawater.com/_pw/researchandstudies.php?sub=1&item=3
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you! I'll look for the Penta water.
kangenjerry

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: More on Alkaline water Reply with quote

If you will test the waters on the shelf of your stores to see if they are truly alkaline ....you will find that any label that says is is made through the process called Reverse Osmosis, the water will be acidic. Of the 150 waters I have tested.....only one was above 8.5 and it was not P****! And none of them have an antioxidant feature nor can they help hydrate you faster...try a water that has been used in Japan Hospitals for 35 years.

Most spring water will be alkaline. But a good strong alkaline will be 8.5 or higher ...up to 9.5pH This will give your body substantially more alkaline to help repair itself.

The best way to learn if a stronger alkaline water can help your body is to try it. People that have a water ionizer like myself will let you try the water for a week or two. This will allow you to experience the water for yourself.

My benefits have included being able to run 10 miles faster at age 60 than I did at age 20! No more arthritis, no lower back pain, no pain pills for the last 2.5 years, better looking healthy skin, and so many other things.

But again, everyone is different and everyone deserves a chance to try something without cost to learn if it can help them.....you may do this be seeking this water at www.waterimproveslife.com if you send sign up for the newsletter I can then find someone to give you water....you have nothing to lose but some health issues. Exclamation
achristmasstory

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been using a local company for purified water because it is less expensive than Penta. They advertise a higher PH. I'll ask the next time I'm in what Ph level they keep the water at. I can tell a difference in the amount of diet sodas I drink. Much less without trying. I don't know what the connection is but am sure there is one.
achristmasstory

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are some of the waters used in Japan's hospitals?
kangenjerry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Here are some of the different waters made by a Japanese company's water ionizer. This ionizer has earned the "medical device" certification by the Japan Ministry of Health...it is the only one good enough to be used in Japan hospitals.

2.5 pH water- used for disinfecting almost anything as no bacteria can live in this water for more than 30 seconds, used in food preservation and green houses in Japan too. Great for any kind of skin illness...such as acne, eczema, etc. Great on sunburn, insect bites, rashes etc...most go away in 7 days!

5.5 pH - Beauty water, makes skin very soft in short period of time,....great for feet and callouses (gone in two weeks usually) no chemicals and is able to replace lotions because it is the closest ph to your skin and hair ph....Tap water is usually above 7.0 ph which is very alkaline to the skin which wants to be somewhat acidic (5.5)

8.5 to 9.5 ph water- used for drinking water...will hydrate 5 times faster than other water because the ionization causes the water "clusters" to be smaller number of h2O molecules...most water is 18 - 100 molecules...this water is 5-6 per cluster...this makes the water easier to drink, faster penetration at the cellular level and actually will thin the blood which is 92 per cent water. This water is an antioxidant 4 times higher than green tea and finally it is about 1000 times stronger levels of alkaline for your body to be able to heal itself. (alkaline is what the fruits and veggies are that we are supposed to be eating about 85% of the time.

11.5pH - used as a cleaning agent. It is the same level of alkaline that ammonnia is but no chemicals to make it and no smell. It will cut thru grease and oil just like ammonia.

In LA ...a major hotel replaced all their cleaning suppiles and used these two waters 2.5 and 11. 5 for all their guest rooms and other cleaning needs. It was featured in the LA Times newspaper and was on TV too.

Hope this gives you some idea of how important getting the right water into your body and into your life cycle can be.

The change in health issues is remarkable......I suggest everyone at least tries this water to see if it can help them.
Emrad

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the symptoms of fluoride poisoning don't sound like a lot of fun.
I was watching some program... can't remember which one, where some guy was commenting that what they're putting in our tap water, they wouldn't let them put in a toxic waste dump.

Personally, I drink the bottled water (yeah, it's probably just filtered tap) with the bubbles. Gotta have the carbonation. It satisfies my craving for soda pop without all the sugar & phosphates.

Emrad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> New Discoveries All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: