TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Nevermind About The Hair Cuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
artist

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: A New Logo Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:
Is it just me who wonders or are those desasters turning worse? First volcano ashes, then oil for everyone (for free!)!

I don't usually like it when a person says a terrible disaster is the "judgment of God"...... but if earthquakes continue to increase & volcanos start to blow, and they can't fix that "spill" til after a third of the ocean has been destroyed..... I might be tempted to agree with Ted Turner's quaint statement that, "God's sending us a message."

But for now, boys & girls, lets see who can come up with a fun new logo for BP..... you know..... an oil covered yeti...... something like that?

Ideas, anyone?
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. You are not imagining things here. They are getting worse.

Matthew 24. A much better prophet than Nostradamus because we can actually understand what's coming in the future at us here without interpretations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: