TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Does Tim Watch Home Improvement now and see it differently?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Who is Tim Allen?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davetoolguy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Does Tim Watch Home Improvement now and see it differently? Reply with quote

For most of us, we never see what happens on the set when a television sitcom is made. So to those who make the show it must be hard to get the same connections to the TV family like a lot of us do.

I watched the show each week and felt a connection to the Taylor family, because I saw a happy, funny, well adjusted family going through many of the same real life situation my family did. To me the show went beyond an entertaining series. I personnaly connected with the tool, sports, family, and manhood themes that ran through the shows.

My question is, that anyone can answer, does the cast look back at Home Improvement and see it as a fan does, or as an actor playing a role?
Rockatteer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great question! I'll be interested to hear the answers to this myself, as I've often wondered the same thing. Very Happy
TimAllen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a family and a very close family. I look back and love the memories and continue to maintain close relationships with all involved. I loved almost every minute of those eight years.
Howiregi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This honest family feeling and this love is what I can feel when I watch the show.
Thank you...
That is why I love it so much...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Who is Tim Allen? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: