TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A Book Idea For Tim
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Books by Mr. Allen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
artist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: An Early Christmas Present Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:
AAaaaawwwwwww... Lovely!!!!!

Can't we be fans of Team Edward AND Team Frederick???

Why not? And..........In case you missed this one in the really big questions/coherent explanation topic, I'm also posting it here. Besides; it should go in the book..... in the chapter "Production Film Notes."

Dear Tim,

You will be thrilled to know that I'm going to be producing & directing the great Zandergrom movie.

The story will be enacted in dramatic stop motion animation with some live action sequences.

Although I will be working with a somewhat limited budget, it should not detract from the overall quality of this major motion picture.

Watch for the "making of" previews, coming to a forum near you!

Next up:

Official Press Release/movie news

Movie News History In The Making:

The Zandergrom story has been in development for years and filming is at last scheduled to begin in mid December 2009.

The writer of this unique film story can be quoted as saying, "It's like a dream come true."

With so many talented actors vying for the lead roles, Johnny Depp was originally cast as Frederick Zandergrom. He was delighted with the opportunity to work on a B.S. Film Production (Brackwater Swamp) but ran into creative differences with the director.

Depp refused to play the role wearing anything but a pirate costume, so the part went to an Edward Cullen look alike whose name is yet to be announced.

Due to a conflict in schedules, Tim Allen was unable to play the part of Edward Zandergrom, so it fell to Ken, an on call actor from the Mattel Agency; their slogan being "anywhere, anytime" when it comes to a professional player. Ken has been described as a real "doll" to work with and plans to do all his own stunts.

Jim Carrey is being considered for the yeti based on his outstanding performance as the Grinch. He portrayed such believability while disguised in green fur its obvious playing a white hairy creature should be second nature to him.

Watch this forum for more details coming soon.

Note to Tim: The Mattel Agency offers a flex clause in all their client contracts. Should your schedule change and you are able to play the part of Edward Zandergrom, the film can be successfully edited.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheYetiLounge
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want more!!!
artist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: No Biz Like Show Biz Reply with quote

Well, hasepup, as you know, there is a temporary glitch with my sound studio. The film documentary for Himalaya Happy Hour may have a "silent movie" look until it's fixed.

But, the reviews are already in (and I quote) "It's a masterpiece."

Ok, so... one review.

Anyway. This will all be covered in the chapter, "The Making Of A Hollywood Success Story."
artist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: The Chapter On Movie Making Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:
I want more!!!

Due to popular demand; here is the link for Part Two. I need to replace the person in charge of those blurred words;so just hit pause to read the captions.

Hasepup, you are working on some background scenery aren't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_uFfkyoarE

yawn..... an editor's work is never, ever done......
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so Ken?????? Sounds familiar!!!! In a way!!!
artist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: A Great Stocking Stuffer Idea Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:

Ya think?

LOL; you're too funny, hasepup.

Btw, does anyone out there know if Tim ever had any bobble heads made of his tool time character? Just curious.......

I have a fun one of Will Ferrell in "Elf"..... but don't know where that character could fit in the film.......

This is the chapter on bobble heads.............

Note to hasepup: I found a yeti wacky wobbler...... wobble..... bobble......what's in a name?
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's in a name? Ask Tim! Or read his "Don't stand too close to a naked man"!
My sister and me found a great name for Tiger Woods next kid...
Schniedel Woods Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
artist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Club Bobble Head Reply with quote

Hasepup, I don't get the joke, but you don't have to explain it to me..... really.

LOL. Besides, I'm having creative difficulties; for example, I can't film on location (Mt. Everest) and I live in a swamp. That is a challenge.

Dear Tim,

Is there any advice you can give to the film maker who must overcome Mt. Everest sized problems?
artist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: An Extra Special Film Dedication Reply with quote

artist wrote:
Hasepup1980 wrote:

Ya think?

LOL; you're too funny, hasepup.

Btw, does anyone out there know if Tim ever had any bobble heads made of his tool time character? Just curious.......

I have a fun one of Will Ferrell in "Elf"..... but don't know where that character could fit in the film.......

This is the chapter on bobble heads.............

Note to hasepup: I found a yeti wacky wobbler...... wobble..... bobble......what's in a name?

Dear Tim,

It has recently been brought to my attention that you are, or have been working with bobble heads.

B.S. Studio has had some unfortunate production delays, and now I have to deal with dozens of tiny, rioting vinyl actors who are letting me know what they think of your Team Bobble. I don't know what their problem is, maybe it's a competitive thing.... I'm sure it's nothing to be too concerned about.

I do "predict" you may eventually see an interesting film clip by B.S. Studio, as a result of your bobbling ways ..... just wanted to give you a friendly "bobble" head's up....
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did YOU pay your bobble heads???? Laughing
artist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: From One Bobble Head Of Production To Another Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:
Did YOU pay your bobble heads???? Laughing

hasepup; now that I have sound, the answer to your question can be found in the following letter to.... you...know...... who........

Dear Tim,

Half the actors involved in Brackwater Swamp Entertainment are now on strike as a result of your bobble scandal. Thanks to you, they are now aware "being paid" can be an option. The actors who are not on strike are willing to work for free, as they feel publicity will jump start their careers, which have been on the shelf.

Ken had been very excited to play the lead role of Edward Zandergrom, but now he refuses to continue filming unless he can get in touch with that agent who evidently represents inanimate objects as clients.

Can you please make this happen for Ken so I can resume production, which is already running behind schedule as it is? I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

artist
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Is the yeti on strike,too?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Books by Mr. Allen All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: