TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hi there

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Books by Mr. Allen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Srinivas

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Hi there Reply with quote

I recently re-read the book,'I am not really here'. It was refreshing as ever. I decided then to find out more about Tim Allen. I had read the previous book 'Naked Man...', few years ago. However my first encounter was on Home Improvement (when the American channels started showing in India around '99). After I read the book, I actively tried to get the movies (including Joe Somebody) in US and India.
Keep writing Tim, you are doing great. Although I would add on Quantum Physics forum a bit (you never know when it becomes mathematical and cryptic. Especially in Physics one can not resist the temptation of being too
cryptic... er.. well that is one way to keep physicists job secure!). The way you have covered it is very interesting (and might add, very readable).

I look forward to your latest movie, 'Shaggy Dog'. Now you know you have fans across the world, for movies and books.

While we are on book writing topic, why not a book about, learning experiences of Quantum Physics? It might be useful to have some basic concepts explained in very simple English? Have you thought of it?
I know, it is not one of the very popular topic in schools, your essays might help in generating some interest in the kids about rather cryptic subject like Physics (that is my pet project, btw!).
Dave's not here

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Q-mechanics Reply with quote

I hope you''ll check my post listed under"Egg Theory".I think Tim did a hell of a job explaining Quantum theory!So good in fact that I had to take a pill and lay down.Fortunately it went away quickly....

Dave's not here
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Books by Mr. Allen All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: