TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

CERN experiment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klatu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: CERN experiment Reply with quote

CERN has been a highly publicized project that has been making pie in the sky promises/statements since it began. In order to dig deeper into the atom thay needed equipment no university could alone afford so, they probably hired professional liars who spun bigger lies to appeal to government spending practices. Yes they can work on their experiment of tunneling into an atom to find the elusive gibblets but also you must do these experiments or we won't fund your project.

As usual the public is told one thing about the project which turns out to be a very small and insignificant portion of the the whole project while in the background they prepare for the 'real' experiment(s).

The links below are from Tom Bearden's website. I have been reading about Tom's work for almost eight years now. At first, I thought it was all total 'monkey shine' until I replicated some of the experiments. It was at that point what little doubt I still had fell at my feet.

This first article tells the rest of the story of CERNs last experiment... the one they didn't tell us about. The second article indicates independant confirmation that the theory works and is ready for commercial/government use.

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/051308a.htm

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/062008.htm

If you are a Tesla fan you will recognize that this technology was first discovered by him and was to be the important feature of his warden cliff tower project for world communication and energy transfer.

K
Johnny V

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: The needed "More Power" ! Reply with quote

Even the most sophisticated minds in the world can be tempted to have "More Power" !
They must have been seen all the tool time episodes and felt the need to copy Tim!
My dad was s top R& D guy for a high tech firm when I was growing up.
He and his fellow scientist were big kid's.
It was great fun for a kid being around the big kids (adults). as they played all day in their R&D lab doing trick stuff with the technology that they invented.
The also have the need for " More Power" ! Testosterone urges are alive & well in the Quantum Physic guys also.
Johnny V
Klatu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: CERN experiment Reply with quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/2650665/Legal-bid-to-stop-CERN-atom-smasher-from-destroying-the-world.html

Although some scientists have concerns about firing up the new collider, once again they are being poopooed.
Well, in ten days we shall all find out if playing God is worth while.

It's funny that the scientist that opposes this experiment calculated that it would take four years for the world to be consumed by the newly created mini black holes. Is this yet another 2012 precursor?
Even if nothing disasterous happens its a matter of time before it does. This very expensive lab toy has greater applications than just slaming elmentary particles together (as reported in a previous post) and attempting to detect the mysterious giblets. They will not just repeat this experiment for the life of the machine, there will be alternate experiments and applications.

What is truely scary to me at this point in the history of man is that we are at that point where either our technology or our immature human nature can wipe out all human and animal life on this planet in mere seconds. It doesn't matter if it's an experiment gone bad or a mad man with his finger on the atomic trigger. The end is the same.
This 'threshold' point acts a natural selection process allowing or disallowing an advanced civilization to advance further or be elminated.

In any case have your party equipment at the ready, when the end comes there will be short notice.

cheers
K
artist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: The End Of The World As We Know It Reply with quote

I read about the "doomsday machine" back when I was looking up info on nibiru. Kind of gives a whole new meaning to the words "big bang theory."

Always thought it best a person live their life like they might meet God at any given moment.
artist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: What A Blast Reply with quote

Klatu, here's a festive song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3iryBLZCOQ

Also read someone is calling it Satan's Stargate. I don't know why I'm laughing.
Johnny V

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Scientists Start World's Largest Particle Collider Reply with quote

GENEVA -- Scientists fired the first beam of protons around a 17-mile tunnel on Wednesday in science's next great step to understand the makeup of the universe.

The Large Hadron Collider, built since 2003 at a cost of $3.8 billion, will provide scientists with much greater power than ever before to smash the components of atoms in a bid to see how they are made.

Gillies told the AP that the most dangerous thing that [color=red]could happen would be if a beam at full power were to go out of control, and that would only damage the accelerator itself and burrow into the rock around the tunnel deep below the Swiss-French border.

And full power is probably a year away.

Everything You Wanted to Know About CERN and More

From Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media

Mitch Battros

Producer - Earth Changes Media

Author "Solar Rain" and

"Global Warming: A Convenient Disguise"

http://www.earthchangesmedia.com

Johnny V

[/u]
sjobat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Keeping your expectations in or out of this experiment Reply with quote

How does the particle in the particle accelerator know what expectations are placed on it? In the quantum world isnt it true that (dark matter) or (essence) or whatever you call the continuum of everything around us will "show up" as anything that is expected? So, now that the scientists are claiming to be looking for a "bump", they are sure to find one. My proposition is that the "God" particle they seek will create itself as a particle because they seek it, however, tomorrow the same particle could lock itself into a Listerine bottle and be extremely joyus it did. Time, Shape, Design, Matter, Anti-matter, Waves, Liquid, Solid are insignificant to the "God" particle which enjoys eternal liberation.
Klatu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjobat,

The particle does not think, it does not know, it does not anticipate, it does not wish or pray.
It simply acts as a wave or photon when moving (radiating) and a particle when measured.
When any photonic energy is measured the wave function collapses into a particle function due to the energies exerted onto the wave from the outside world. It is the act of measuring that adds outside energies to the wave and causes the collapse.
On the other hand there are inherient problems with the measuring equipment we use.

So if SHC is looking for the GOD particle, do you think at some point the Iranians will find the ALLAH particle?
sorry.... that's the extent of my humor at 8am.

I can't be sure where you got your information or who might have digested it before it got to you. I can say without any reservation that the experiment protocol is designed to be reproduced by a secondry lab once a new discovery has been made. Since there is no other SHC they must be abe to reproduce the experiment at will. This requires a strict adherence to the experiment protocol. If it's not reproducable, then they're making mini ufos with a very expensive peice of equipment... in any case not science.

Anything out of the ordinary will be reported as the GOD particle (can anyone say GRAND STANDING?) until the next experiment (probably at higher power levels), if more 'bumps, ufos, gods or happy faces' are detected they will simply re-catagorize the naming system to make way for future paychecks.

As of late I'm of the opinion that essence, dark matter,etc is negative energy. It is a wide open field virtually unexplored save a few(Bedini, Bearden). Those few have passed on to the rest of us a very large diamond in the rough.
Since Maxwell's original work (1800s) which contained expressions that were never translated into our current model of electromagnetisim (EM) and to an extent thermodynamics. We have only been able to push and pull electrons in a wire. That turned out to be very useful even through we waste half of the potential before it ever gets to perform work.
The missing part of Maxwells equations will be the most intersting and useful power source mankind will ever need.

If you remember Nikols Tesla, he read Maxwells initial papers which were in quaterion. Being a very well education person he quickly grasped and demonstrated useful methods and devices using this negative energy. There is currently no math model that describes/predicts what negative potenial is or what it's capable of. It exists only as imaginary numbers in a torn apart, hory, 100 year old EM model, which we use today.
There has never been nor will there ever be an energy crisis... there is and always will be an oil crisis!
Is any of this ringing a bell?

K
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: