TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

October 2008 Journal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: October 2008 Journal Reply with quote

Dear Tim!

This time your journal was long and verrrrry interesting/enlightening.
So I'll just start where you started.

The Pampa is experiencing a wonderful fall. It's cold but most trees haven't lost their leaves yet. I'm looking forward to those colourful days.

Your daughters first year in college... even though I'm not much older than her, I fully understand what you're on about. My son will start school next year. But wasn't he a baby just yesterday???

I'm not that much into Toy Story cause the German movies are dubbed (and I think you and Tom found that out already! Laughing ) but I'm sure my son will enjoy this new adventure.

I am looking forward to Wild Hogs 2 and still have a little hope left that they might hit the Pampa. Wink

Bermudagirl rules!!!

How nice of you to remind me of my personal Holiday issues....I mean annoyances... erm.... spiritual experience with the whole familiesssss.
But I love the idea of the soup kitchen!!!

Money mess in the US... (that even rhymes!)
Maybe I only find that funny/interesting cause I don't live there...
Over here they keep telling us that we're save, as long as those 700 billions are paid... Confused And even though I have nothing to loose... except our bank debts.... I'm worried.

Nothing left to say but: Punish the ones who are responsible! (Though it is not likely and never will be!)

AND VOTE!!!!!
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: Thanks again for sharing your thoughts! It sure feels good to see that you're really partaking in matters of serious national (and not at least international) urgencies. Pleeeze keep us posted and GO VOTE yourself!!!! (I surely don't have to remind YOU of making the right decision Very Happy )

Yours sincerely (MfG) and best wishes

Ulli
artist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: October 2008 Reply with quote

Hi Tim!

Thanks for checking in & writing your journal.

Been wondering lately who actually owns America; sounds like China....... It would be justice (whatever happened to that?) if those responsible for what has happened & is continuing to, would spend some quality time in prison..... Maybe that one world government really is just around the corner.

I can't tell you how touched I am that you are the kind of person who will even think about an involvement in a soup kitchen. I have on occasion come unfortunately close to having to go to a place like that...... and not as a volunteer, so you never know who's life you may help.

I loved the Toy Story & of course Wild Hogs, so look forward to seeing them!

Thanks again for taking the time to chat with us!
hossie88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great to hear your daughter has started college i hope she loves it !!! i also just started college here in ireland i feckin love it !!!!!Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
rela

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hola Timmy!

Thnx for updating the journal,this is such a rare chance to have a famous actor answering our qs and writing his journal to us!Thnx so much!

And my brother just went to his first day at college this morning!

Hope Kady has her best time there,I wish her all luck!
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim, thank you for your truely enlightening journal entry this time. Its good to see, that you as a comedian are concearned about serious issues like the money issue. Dont you think this mess comes at the right time? I mean come on, the elections are when? November 4th? I just think this is all a sick game, but I dont want to get into details.

I have been to LA last winter, and it felt good, that I could wear a T-Shirt on December 31st Very Happy I could easily get used to that. I can only recommend to travel to LA at that time, its a lot more quiet there (not soo many tourists) and the weather is just fine. You cant go swimming, but.....you cant have everything. Laughing

Your daughter is in college? Wow, time flies Shocked

The video editing contest: I am one of the four second prize winners, and I cant tell you how proud I was to see me in 2nd (better said 4th) place. I keep telling people I am in 2nd place, that sounds so much more positive, than 4th Very Happy I am soo proud, even though my colleagues at work and my friends consider me crazy therefor. I made pictures of the prizes and showed them to everyone. I still cant believe it, that was my first video ever Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wild Hogs 2: Same guys - big change?? Shocked Cool, what are you going to do? Cycle through Mongolia? Or is it really going to be the pampa?? Laughing Looking forward to it.

Greets from Austria
BG
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pampapower!!!! Whoop whoop!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: