TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Different Dimensions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djoecks27

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Different Dimensions Reply with quote

I was curious why this was not a topic yet. Well, more like surprised. Scientists say that in 10-15 years we will have proven 7 different dimensions. I was reading a article, doubt it was a reliable source but it did get me thinking. People live in a 3-D world. We are 3-D. So, we can see 2-D and 1-D objects. However, since we are 3-D we can not see 4-D or 5-D and so on. However, if something existed in say the 7-D, it could see us but we couldnt see it. Some believe one of the higher dimensions is time but no one really knows yet. Also the article I was reading stated that every dimension has a sound, like notes on a keyboard. The higher dimensions are out of humans sound capability but it makes sense. You run into a tree and it makes a sound, which is carried through the air. Dogs can hear sound from different levels. So, if they can hear things more than humans? This would also explain ghost siteings and such. Think about it. There are magnetic areas around the world that could possibly be a way to see the other dimensions. If we could just see parts of the other dimensions, would these look like ghosts? They would most likely be distorted. Or is it when we die we somehow move to a higher dimension, which would explain the idea of heaven. People could see us but we couldnt see them. This idea just amazes me. With all the possibilities that understanding these other dimensions of our universe could very well explain alot about ourselves and the universe.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
artist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: The Seventh Dimension Reply with quote

I loved what you said, "If something existed in say the 7-D, it could see us but we couldn't see it."

Ya think? Actually, I do...... just didn't know what dimension it was existing in.........
djoecks27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Well, I was just breaking it down Reply with quote

Its a theory I know but it does make good sense of what we do know of our universe. Different levels, which have different sounds, and only some can hear and see the others. I mean if you saw someone walking around your place and told it to get lost and it ignored you, wouldnt you be pissed. lol. Its interesting to say the least. Im surprised there hasnt really been a movie addressing this very issue, would make a good one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
artist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: 8-D Reply with quote

You mean a movie besides Buckaroo Banzi & the 8th Dimension? Just kidding; but I do find the other dimensions "theory" fascinating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWpRuST8zzo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: