TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A book Project I hope you are interested in Tim?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Have you read a good book lately?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pbody

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: A book Project I hope you are interested in Tim? Reply with quote

Greetings Tim, it's a pleasure to greet ya'. My name is John Gil and I am an architect and designer in Los Angeles. My lifelong interest remains the invisible (the I'm Not Really Here sort), the inexplicable, the intensly ontological and the scientific frontiers that 'go there'. Relating this to architecture, also includes, where form comes from?

Long story short, I am at the beggining stages of an idea that formed about eight years ago in conjunction with my amazing friend named Conroy Cooper who is an alternative medical doctor in Jamaica. I am writing a book about his life and the finally unfording truth about a nearly 100 year old technology now known as Cymatics. Conroy, who is currently finalizing his Ph.D and has been granted permission to write the textbook on the discipline, practices Cymatics in Kingston, Jamaica, and will no doubt prove to be one of the world's leaders in the subject when the book comes out. Just recently (in the past six months) there are hundreds of webpages about the subject many of who who are not too clear about what it is! In a nutshell, all things that exist have a unique vibration. That vibration can now be measured and sourced (Where form comes from!). Hopefully, this technology will be used for healing!

My strong interest to contact you Tim is that your own interests seem quite similar to the subject of this book which entails physics, spirituality and the active will to care about people and life in general. I will lkely subtitle book "A Philosophical Biography" to truly humanize the subject manner in the same spirit though not the style of Pirsig's Zen and the Art of MM"....which you clearly know about.

Given my tendency to not use simple language when describing complex ideas, I once said to Conroy that the project needs comic relief in the form of a caricature / comic counterpoint to lighten the weight of certain notions. You are the perfect person and I hope you are interested to find out more. Upon my arrival in LA just over 3 years ago, I have had your name on a list of to do's in relation to this project. The sticky note was getting dusty so I thought I would try!

To whet your appetite, the story of Cymatics is astounding, shocking, fiercly political and full of all the ingredients of a great book or even a movie (A Beautiful Mind genre). There have been murders, incredible cover-ups (See Barry Lynes paranoid though accurate book called "The Cancer Cure that Worked"), theft, the rejection of unimagainable technologies that world may truly not have been ready for at that time. The true creator of this technology, as a medical discipline, is still alive AND TOURING at the age of 103 years old more or less and his training was via a Nazi scientist (I'm still researching this little detail!). His name is Sir Peter Guy Manners and is Conroys teacher. My own efforts have already confronted the competitive nature of people in this field who have denied me access to their own efforts. One American group took Sir Peter's work without is permission and developed it into a new machine and several books that are due out this year. I want to write the true book for people from which to learn and to benefit, and not the scientic version that the scientists desire to get famous from.

I hope this finds you and I hope you are interested to hear more. Thanks for your time. John Gil - Marina Del Rey (Pbody@iqmail.net)
suzen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pbody,

Your post reminded me of something I read in Vibrational Medicine (Third Edition - 2001), by Richard Gerber, M.D. You might be interested to check out pages 512-520.

Dr. Peter Guy Manners is mentioned on page 520 as having explored healing with sonic energy patterns (in England), but the juicy story of intrigue seems to belong to "a pioneering researcher of the 1930s named Royal R. Rife [who] made the connection between cancer and electromagnetic energy his life's work." (page 513)

From page 513:
"One of Rife's important discoveries was that each organism had its own resonant frequency..."

And from page 514:
"In 1934, Rife participated in investigational cancer research at the University of Southern California. Utilizing the Rife Beam Ray, he exposed sixteen patients with various forms of terminal cancer to daily three-minute intervals of the MOR frequency of the BX organism. Three months later, fourteen of these patients were pronounced cured by a staff of five medical doctors."

Pages 514-515:
"One may ask why no one has heard of the Rife Beam Ray if it had such a high success rate in treating cancer and infectious diseases. Sadly, the research was suppressed by medical authorities under the covert direction of Morris Fishbein, a powerful editor of JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) who sought to buy into and control the use of the Rife Beam Ray. Fishbein (who was later convicted of racketeering charges) was spurned by Rife when he attempted to buy into his company. In response, Fishbein decided that if he could not control the therapy, he would suppress it. A special laboratory built to study Rife's discovery was mysteriously burned to the ground..."

suzen
Pbody

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Suzen and thanks for the response. I am well aware of that book thaough have not read the whole thing as well I moved to Southern California to be closer to the heart of research opportunities relating to Rife as well for architectural reasons. I went to a Rife conference last year in Seattle and the technology is limited comapred to Cymatics. The current Rife scientists are working within FDA limits in order to get their approval. Ironic isn't is? I know alot more aboiut this story than Gerber did 20 years ago or so when he wrote that book including the person who stole Rife's equipment and was seeking to sell it on the internet first in paper form. If you want to know more I would be pleased to tell you. I hope Tim is interested. He is the perfect person for this role it seems! E-mail me at Pbody@iqmail.net

John
SFT and the phonon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: the role of science in all this Reply with quote

Hi all especially John

I've just come across this thread from last August and I and a colleague are in the middle of writing up a book about the structure inside the photon and which ties in the phonon with the photon.

Read http://unifiedphysics.com/SFT_Mathematics.pdf

This ties all the fringe scientific history associated with cymatics, rife, and others who have claimed cancer cures etc. In brief, the technology is CORRECT!!!!! We will be entering an era when surgery and pill taking will need to take a back seat to "frequency medicine" via electromagnetics, and acoustics. When fully developed this will have the ability to cure a range of medical diseases including schitzophrenia, depression, addiction, mania etc. But that's just the start of the Self-field theory's breadth and depth.

Look carefully at this science because it is rapidly becoming mainstream.

John I'm intersted in all that interesting history including Sir Peter Manners' interesting life. I'd like to write up a short history of the tehcnology from earlier this century in our book if we could.

Sincerely Tony Fleming, Ph.D.
Biophotonics Research Insititute
tony fleming

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: inside the photon Reply with quote

Hi all especially John

I've just come across this thread from last August and I and a colleague are in the middle of writing up a book about the structure inside the photon and which ties in the phonon with the photon.

Read http://unifiedphysics.com/SFT_Mathematics.pdf

This ties all the fringe scientific history associated with cymatics, rife, and others who have claimed cancer cures etc. In brief, the technology is CORRECT!!!!! We will be entering an era when surgery and pill taking will need to take a back seat to "frequency medicine" via electromagnetics, and acoustics. When fully developed this will have the ability to cure a range of medical diseases including schitzophrenia, depression, addiction, mania etc. But that's just the start of the Self-field theory's breadth and depth.

Look carefully at this science because it is rapidly becoming mainstream.

John I'm intersted in all that interesting history including Sir Peter Manners' interesting life. I'd like to write up a short history of the tehcnology from earlier this century in our book if we could.

Sincerely Tony Fleming, Ph.D.
Biophotonics Research Insititute
Johnny V

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Royal Raymond Rife Reply with quote

Since you guy's are on the topic of electro medicine I thought you would gain great insight to someone who pioneered it Dr. Royal Raymond Rife.

Royal Raymond Rife was a brilliant scientist born in 1888 and died in 1971. After studying at Johns Hopkins, Rife developed technology which is still commonly used today in the fields of optics, electronics, radiochemistry, biochemistry, ballistics, and aviation. It is a fair statement that Rife practically developed bioelectric medicine himself.
http://www.rense.com/health/rife.htm

"The Rise and Fall" shows how Rife's own brilliance led him to
eventual ruin in the hands of the hopelessly corrupt American
Medical Association, which did not and still does not want you to know his astonishing story.
Countless millions of lives have been lost due to conflicting interests within the so-called Cancer Industry.
http://www.zerozerotwo.org/

Imagine, for a moment, that you have spent more than two decades in painfully laborious research-- that you have discovered an incredibly simple, electronic approach to curing literally every disease on the planet caused by viruses and bacteria . Indeed, it is a discovery that would end the pain and suffering of countless millions and change life on Earth forever. Certainly, the medical world would rush to embrace you with every imaginable accolade and financial reward imaginable. You would think so, wouldnt you?

Unfortunately, arguably the greatest medical genius in all recorded history suffered a fate literally the opposite of the foregoing logical scenario. In fact, the history of medicine is replete with stories of genius betrayed by backward thought and jealously, but most pathetically, by greed and money.
Now, assuming your amazing cure is an electronic instrument, the only cost of using it is electricity. And it is absolutely harmless to patients, who can recover without losing their hair, the family home, and their life savings. So, with your technology, there is no longer any reason for people with cancer to pay over $300,000 per patient -- to become deathly ill from chemotherapy, radiation treatments, and the mutilation of surgery. It sounds like you won't find many friends and support among practicing oncologists, radiologists, and surgeons, doesnt it

In reality, Royal Rife had identified the human cancer virus first...in 1920! Rife then made over 20,000 unsuccessful attempts to transform normal cells into tumor cells. He finally succeeded when he irradiated the cancer virus, passed it through a cell-catching ultra-fine porcelain filter, and injected it into lab animals. Not content to prove this virus would cause one tumor, Rife then created 400 tumors in succession from the same culture. He documented everything with film, photographs, and meticulous records. He named the cancer virus 'Cryptocides primordiales.'

iWhile perfectly legal for veterinarians to use to save the lives of animals, Rife's brilliant frequency therapy remains taboo to orthodox mainstream medicine because of the continuing threat it poses to the international pharmaceutical medical monopoly that controls the lives - and deaths - of the vast majority of the people on this planet.

Sixty Minutes just has some one on that is a layman who has a machine that destroy's Cancer Cell's and according to the piece investors are coming to the table and they are going to run trial?
Royal Rife did this years ago but got his research got shelved and he is being portrayed as a quack.
I think this is where you guys are heading.
Johnny V
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Have you read a good book lately? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: