TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Lots of answers to your questions from Tim

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joalis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Lots of answers to your questions from Tim Reply with quote

I'm transferring the questions here, because some sincere ones might have been 'lost' in that other thread. If I left anyone's out, just add it in...
(I left out the Christmas/New year plans ones- the season passed) If I accidentally got the wrong names next to any of the questions, just correct me.
I'm doing this just for you guys, in the hopes he might see some in here that he'd actually want to answer. (Might be more likely if they are eaiser to find?) Much easier than sifting through that huge thread. Sorry if I missed any!

Hasepup1980 asked:

My first question is, Where would you be (or see yourself) today, if you hadn't become an actor / comedian?
..or better:
Could you imagine your life without Home Improvement?
Second:Do you think you'd be happy in a kinda normal, dull life?
Third...Which one is the character or role you would never want to play?
Or is there any role you couldn't accept?
Fourth....ahemmmm *clearing throat, flushing, but smiling all over*
HMMMmmm..Have you ever thought of retirement, yet?
Fifth: Please tell us honestly, how much of the stuff written in here do you actually READ??? (in % if you will...or maybe just a rough guess)
And of course I still wanna know what you'd consider to be the craziest thing you've ever done.
which one is the most positive facet of your very own character? And which one do you call your worst?
(and)
In "I'm not really here" you wrote that you forgave the guy who killed your father. I was wondering if it was really as simple as it sounds. Or does the ability to forgive come with age? Is it a matter of time? I'm pretty sure you would've never been able to forgive that person at age...12 ..or 15 ..or 20.., would you? Is there hope for me to gather the state of forgiveness, either? I'm struggling myself to forgive a person who really hurt me, but I can't seem to find a way. I mean, I find excuses for that person...reasons why everything turned out the way it did...but it doesn't work to just say "I forgive that person". I can't!
Always and always again I find myself being angry...or at least very sad.
Is there any advice you might give me? Or do I have to "sit" it through?
Will this anger, fury, grieving...whatever...be over and gone one day?
(and)
who came up with the names for each Home Improvement character?
Whose idea were they?
(and)
did you ever bump into another car while parking yours????
(and)
any new projects planned for 2008??
Filming, designing, producing....stand(ing) up and sittin back down???
(and)
are you shortsighted, farsighted....or are those glasses you wear sometimes just "reading glasses"?
And do you wear lenses while filming?
(and)
Sweet or spicy, Tim?
Chocolate and candy or chips and dip??
Main course or desert?...Or both??

rela asked:
How do you feel about your fans?
I mean,how do you feel about some of us think of you as a family member,a second father,a brother,a friend?
(and)
What's your biggest fear?
(and)
Tim,what is your favorite HI episode?
(and)
If you know it's your last day on Earth,what would you do?
(and)
29 of December is Earl's death anniversary.How do you feel,do you miss him?How much?
(and)
Any news about your new films?
(and)
How often do you visit your site?
(and)
When you visit your site,do you look other subjects in the forum,or is it just this one?

90-timbo-fan-germany asked:
Whats up? (thats my first question)
2nd: Thats my site at youtube.com http://youtube.com/profile?user=timbojaneFAN .... do you like my videos???
3rd: Which video do you think, is the BEST???
4th: When do you come to GERMANY, again (maybe BERLIN)???
5th: How often do you walk over your STAR at the WALK OF FAME??? And what do you do, when you walk over it???
6th: Is there any actor or actress you don't like???
7th: Do you have still any special/favourite stuff animal from your childhood???
8th: How do you like celtic/scottish/Irish music???
9th: Do you know any german songs???
(and)
Are you a morning-person??? Do you like get up early in the morning??? (ok thats a stupid question, because I think almost everybody likes to sleep late now and than...) But are you real awake when you get up early in the moring, or do you keep sleeping while you get up???
(and)
Hey Tim,
I wrote a script and I know you usually don't take scripts from outside, but I just wanna know, what you think about it:
CAST:
TIM ALLEN
JANE HAJDUK
HUGH LAURIE
GENRE: Action-Comedy (and a little bit LOVESTORY)
... ... ...
STORY:
The rich diamondsaler John Hantson has an affair with
Another woman and he don’t want to pay the alimony to his wife Carol(JANE HAJDUK), so he tries to let her kill. But in case the press is running after him for this, he charged two detectives, named Danny Davis (TIM ALLEN) and Brian Stevens(HUGH LAURIE), to get her back.
... ... ... ... ...
So what do you think??? I allready translate it in english and much better than the german version...
(and)
how do you drink your coffee???
creme,sugar,...or just black coffee???

bermudagirl asked:
Tim, now that Poker on TV is becoming a real hype have you ever considered playing Celebrity Poker on TV?
(and)
Tim, are you a gift-giving person? What do you get your family for Christmas?

hossie88 asked:
hey tim !!!!! im doing exams in school this year (to get into college)and well the stress is getting to me !!!!!! what do you do to relief a bit of it !!!!!

artist asked:
What were you thinking when you opened this site? Was it by accident or by design......do you think?
(and)
Do you like playstation or xbox or both? And if so, what are your favorite games? And do you ever get stuck on a level, and when you do, do you find yourself slightly annoyed or very, very annoyed?
(and)
Tim, are there any of your fans that you find particularly annoying? A simple yes or no answer will be fine, no need to say who they may be.......

Mariaarcondo asked:
Will you return to South America and... will you meet me in Asunción, Paraguay? hehe
(and)
Are you tired of us, Tim ?????

Tom5576 asked:
My wife, Josie (from Brazil) and I love you from that movie Wild Hogs and it is funny. I ve been a fan of your since Home Improvement first came on tv. Your movies are great too, but I love the one with you and Kirstie are in Lancaster and dress as an Amish and the one sign that say Intercourse and I saw that sign when I was driving through Lancaster one time and all I could think of is you and your response.
OK, my question, if you were to do a movie with a actor or actress from the past, who woud you choose?
I don't mean today actors or actresses, but from the 50's and the 60's.

(hasepup1980 and hossie88 please resubmit your translation questions if you still want to ask them. I'm not sure if you were only playing or what)
TimAllen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first question is, Where would you be (or see yourself) today, if you hadn't become an actor / comedian?
In the marines, I always felt I was to become a soldier

Could you imagine your life without Home Improvement?
Sure I can imagine it but the obvious reality far exceeded any actual dreams I had

Do you think you'd be happy in a kinda normal, dull life?
I am quite the imaginative type of man...so I would tend to create the version of 'normal' that would be of interest to me.

Which one is the character or role you would never want to play?
Or is there any role you couldn't accept?

I am nervous when I play emotional for too long...my sense of humor takes a bit to stifle

Have you ever thought of retirement, yet?
Retire and do what really?

Please tell us honestly, how much of the stuff written in here do you actually READ???
It varies depending on the workload commitments I have to my company...I would guess its more than one might imagine.

I still wanna know what you'd consider to be the craziest thing you've ever done.
Racing cars...crazy but the best experience or one of them, that I can imagine

which one is the most positive facet of your very own character? And which one do you call your worst?
I am loyal.....and I am loyal to a fault

In "I'm not really here" you wrote that you forgave the guy who killed your father. I was wondering if it was really as simple as it sounds. Or does the ability to forgive come with age? Is it a matter of time? I'm pretty sure you would've never been able to forgive that person at age...12 ..or 15 ..or 20.., would you? Is there hope for me to gather the state of forgiveness, either? I'm struggling myself to forgive a person who really hurt me, but I can't seem to find a way. I mean, I find excuses for that person...reasons why everything turned out the way it did...but it doesn't work to just say "I forgive that person". I can't!
Always and always again I find myself being angry...or at least very sad.
Is there any advice you might give me? Or do I have to "sit" it through?
Will this anger, fury, grieving...whatever...be over and gone one day?

Sometimes anger and resentment are a dirty diaper

who came up with the names for each Home Improvement character?
Whose idea were they?

collaboration between writers and producers

did you ever bump into another car while parking yours????
ah...er...um well maybe a little bump

any new projects planned for 2008??
Filming, designing, producing....stand(ing) up and sittin back down???

Well there is some custom motorcycle designs, finish a coach built 55 ford powered by a GT40 engine
begin final post on current project "Crazy on the Outside"
Focus on some charity ideas
Plant more trees in my industrial neighborhood (harder than it seems)

are you shortsighted, farsighted....or are those glasses you wear sometimes just "reading glasses"?
I can't see or focus far away..and need reading help....age you know

And do you wear lenses while filming?
nope

Sweet or spicy, Tim?
maybe both but sweet first

Chocolate and candy or chips and dip??
chips and dip

Main course or desert?...Or both??
both

How do you feel about your fans?
as a performing artist (comedian) the audience is what I work for, live for and create for.

I mean,how do you feel about some of us think of you as a family member,a second father,a brother,a friend?
humbling when put like that.

What's your biggest fear?
fear itself, maybe resentment...

Tim,what is your favorite HI episode?
ice fishing episode...the number escapes me

If you know it's your last day on Earth,what would you do?
grab everyone I could in my circle and go boating

29 of December is Earl's death anniversary.How do you feel,do you miss him?How much?
he was the best, the kindness the clearest, the most fun. I miss him and was honored to have lived here with him

Any news about your new films?
fingers crossed

How often do you visit your site? When you visit your site,do you look other subjects in the forum,or is it just this one?
I am frustrated changes take so long..I have ideas and the admin and creators do a great job but new stuff takes time money and energy. So I cruise around

Thats my site at youtube.com http://youtube.com/profile?user=timbojaneFAN .... do you like my videos???
Which video do you think, is the BEST???

that birthday vid really got to me.....I miss those times but love where my path is now..

When do you come to GERMANY, again (maybe BERLIN)???
next tour...

How often do you walk over your STAR at the WALK OF FAME??? And what do you do, when you walk over it???
to be honest I'm sensitive that it might look too egotistical to stand over it and yell 'Look' so I haven't been back..I do drive by and point to any interested people in my car however.

Is there any actor or actress you don't like???
nah

Do you have still any special/favorite stuff animal from your childhood???
no not that I can remember

How do you like celtic/scottish/Irish music???

quite a bit actually, we used some in Santa one and I recently took my family to a Celtic concert in LA

Do you know any german songs???

hmmmmm...thinking

Are you a morning-person??? Do you like get up early in the morning??? (ok thats a stupid question, because I think almost everybody likes to sleep late now and than...) But are you real awake when you get up early in the morning, or do you keep sleeping while you get up???
late owl but very awake when I get up no matter how early

how do you drink your coffee???
creme,sugar,...or just black coffee???

creme and sugar

Tim, now that Poker on TV is becoming a real hype have you ever considered playing Celebrity Poker on TV?

I am not a gambler

Tim, are you a gift-giving person? What do you get your family for Christmas?
I love shopping all year for gifts for others.

hey tim !!!!! im doing exams in school this year (to get into college)and well the stress is getting to me !!!!!! what do you do to relief a bit of it !!!!!
ride my motorcycle

What were you thinking when you opened this site? Was it by accident or by design......do you think?
all by design..lots of planning and the right staff made it what it is

Do you like playstation or xbox or both? And if so, what are your favorite games? And do you ever get stuck on a level, and when you do, do you find yourself slightly annoyed or very, very annoyed?
I tried both but remain not so interested

Tim, are there any of your fans that you find particularly annoying? A simple yes or no answer will be fine, no need to say who they may be.......
nah

Will you return to South America and... will you meet me in Asunción, Paraguay? hehe
love traveling in South America

Are you tired of us, Tim ?????
nope

if you were to do a movie with a actor or actress from the past, who would you choose?
I don't mean today actors or actresses, but from the 50's and the 60's.

John Wayne, Lucille Ball and Sean Connery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: