TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Doomsday Vault

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
artist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Doomsday Vault Reply with quote

Does anyone know anything about the doomsday vault? It's a good thing for sure...... but why did they give it that name?
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is that?
artist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Seeds Reply with quote

Lucky you, I think they have one in Norway, so you are closer to it than I am. In case you didn't look up anything on these amazing vaults, it is where they store all the seeds, for food; so in the event of global disaster..... the seeds will survive..... And of course, those fortunate people living in their underground bunkers......
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not lusting for some bunker experience... My mans granny told us enough about it. Confused
artist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Locked In The Vault Reply with quote

Hasepup1980 wrote:
I'm not lusting for some bunker experience... My mans granny told us enough about it. Confused

Wow, I bet that was some story then. And I do find the idea of the doomsday vault scary, the fact it's been decided to build them; it's like something out of a science fiction/horror movie. But, it's still a good thing..... I think.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But what would such a bunker be good for if everything and everybody you ever loved is gone and you lost just everything???? Would you find it proper to sit in a bunker, grieving over the life you once had????
I DON'T THINK SO!!!! Confused
artist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Bunker Town Reply with quote

Good news, hasepup, the only people who will end up in those particular bunkers will be the wealthy and the powerful...... so, the rest of us have nothing to worry about.
hossie88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im confused iv no idea whats going on Laughing Laughing
artist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Bunker Ville Reply with quote

Ok, what I get for skimming/not paying attention..... looks like the vault is somewhere in the artic, and Norway is helping pay the bill on it..... So, hossie, the doomsday vault is like a seed bank, sort of a modern day noah's ark, where all the different seeds go in, two by two, to be safe from the utter chaos that is about to happen on our lovely planet earth.

You should be able to read about it online, and get better details than from me; coz sometimes I just skim and get the facts a bit off, like location north pole off....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Lighting the Light! A positive Approach to the World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: