TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Weird Dream....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butnpsher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Weird Dream.... Reply with quote

I am a 39 year old, happily married woman with 3 great kids. Don't think I am weird, okay, but I dreamt last night that I kissed Tim Allen! It was a great kiss too! I am wondering now, how much our imagination plays into our dreams. I have always loved Tims characters and I saw just how real he was in a magazine interview a few years back. I just didn't ever realize I was attracted to him physically, or am I? Of course, I woke up the instant the kiss was finished, so I don't have any sordid dream details!! Ha ha! Well, anyway, I am pretty sure this was my first ever famous person dream...wish there was more to tell!! I know, kinda silly. I don't care! It was a really fun dream! And to tell the truth, I am very intrigued that it was Tim Allen, of all people!
rela

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You remind me of Jill,when she dreamed that she kissed that guy she met in the gym...
But that's a cool dream!Heck,it's only it!A dream!
If we all tell our dreams we had,everybody would think that nobody here was sane! Mr. Green
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's probably right! Twisted Evil
hossie88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to tell ya the truth i have had that dream before!!!! Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing it was a nice feeling then when i woke up lol !!!!!! Laughing Laughing Embarassed Laughing
rela

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had dreams with Tim,but nothing like that...I'm liitle too young for that.40 yrs young!
hossie88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing time for bed lol just messing !!!!!! your not a child i swear lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: