TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Power of thought

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shelly_W

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Power of thought Reply with quote

Masaru Emoto has done many experiments on what effect thoughts would have on water. A very important series of experiments, considering we humans are mostly water. Emoto introduces water to thoughts, pictures, sounds, and other things. He then crystalizes the water. Positive thoughts and imagery caused the water to crystalize in a beautiful form. Negative thoughts and imagery seemed to prevent the water from crystalizing at all. To quote What the Bleep Do We Know?, "If thoughts can do that to water, imagine what our own thoughts do to us." I encourage you to look more into his experiments on the web and through his books. Has anyone here seen What the Bleep or heard of Emoto's experiments?
rela

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,I would like to see a person do that,but,I know that we use about 5% or so of our brain... imagine what we could do with 50%! Very Happy
hossie88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats the point of the rest of the brain !!!!!! if we only use about 5%
jdc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Masaru Emoto's work is certainly controversial -
Link1
Link2
Incidentally, there's a paper on PSI here.
The 'using 5% of our brains' thing is definitely a myth, BTW. See Snopes or this site for more details. Also, the blog Pyjamas in Bananas wondered if journalist Denis Campbell was the worst broadsheet health journalist in the country. Link. Probably, yes.
artist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Pay No Attention To That Ramtha Reply with quote

jdc, thanks for the links; nothing like seeing two sides to a story. I never saw What The Bleep, but since it lists the 35,000 year old warrior Ramtha as channeled by J.Z. Knight in the credits, I just lost interest.
rela

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Power of thought Reply with quote

It's unbelievable what mind can do.At least for your self! If you imagine that something is happening around you,it will,in your mind. I know one man who imagined that everyone is doing everything just to check if he's on dope.He was on a tour,and one friend of his was filming everybody in a bus for fun,cos they were going somewhere,anyway,he imagined that he's filming him up close just to see if his mouth is dry,if he's been taking dope and such things...It's truly amazong what you can do yto your mind.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he did any drugs and experienced a "little" persecution mania!
Then it is not about what a brain can do, but about what man can do to his brain!!!
rela

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both ways.
Hasepup1980

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Laughing
artist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Ramtha Schmtha Reply with quote

But what does Ramtha have to do with What The Bleep? Why would Ramtha endorse it? Is Ramtha actually in it? Not that I really care what the bleep Ramtha has to say about anything. And how come nobody wants to know what I think Ramtha is? It's too obvious, right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: