TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

santa clause and other Qs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dina08

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: santa clause and other Qs Reply with quote

hey everyone,
well its my first post and absolutely have no idea how this works Smile as all of you im a huge fan of tim allen.
i just wanted to say and im not sure whether tim checks those posts frequently or not! anyways i suggest him to star in additional parts of the santa clause series as the previous parts were wonderful and believe me not only kids enjoy it all family members do too Smile
i had other questions for tim.. i know that mainly you are a comedian, but i wanted to ask you whether you thought of other genres like (drama, romance, ..) i know that for example romance was a part of some of your movies but what i meant that the movie is for example based on a love story, or action?
thanks
Dina
TimAllen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the work so any subject I am considered for I look at to see if I can add elements. I have completed several where action and/or drama are the focus.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: