TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The AVFS -- Fuel System For Clean Energy&Then Transporta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Design: Thinking outside of the Box!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AVFSman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: The AVFS -- Fuel System For Clean Energy&Then Transporta Reply with quote

You can find quite a bit of information and speaking about the AVFS by doing a search on any search engine by typing in: John Weston AVFS without any dot com or www required. I posted on here a long time ago and was only responded to by one person, so I am not really expecting a lot of contact from this site at this time either.
My goal is to bring the AVFS into the market of helping reduce emissions as well as increasing the numebr of hours that a generator will operate to provide clean energy without evryone being held captive to the " grid " for the elctricity all are in need of for various reasons. Not just for home use but for operating businesses of all sorts.
It has aready been established that a small generator being used on my home was able to operate for 3.5 hours on one (1) gallon of gasoline while using the factory stock fuel system, but without being able to run the central AC unit due to shutting the engine down. When the AVFS was adapted to the engine, without any fuel going to the carburetor, the operating time resulted in 14 hours on the same amount of one (1) gallon of the same gasoline, and the generator was also able to handle the operation of the central AC unit to cool my home.
It is therefore my intention to obtain funding to assist in bringing the concept and operation of the AVFS adapted to gas-engine or diesel-engine generators so there will be an ability to obtain energy without being limited to the power companies who are providing/selling the electricity that is being use around the world.
All interested parties are welcome to contact me for more information.

Sincerely,
John Weston
765 377-0628
AVFSman@aol.com

Last edited by AVFSman on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news. Now all you have to do is dodge the bullets from those who will try to take it away from you or stop you from making it accessible to the general public. I DO HOPE you've patented it first so no one will claim they invented it first. Too bad I'm not one of the big bucks--car people. I'd like to take a gander at it myself. Just someone who is tired of paying the high prices for gas and listening to all the false hype as to why our gas prices are so freaking high.
AVFSman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: The AVFS Reply with quote

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and to wish we well. I would be more than open for showing you the AVFS if we were closer than we are but funds keep me from travel at this time. I am in dire need of sponsors, investors or buyer(s) and am open for any amount anyone who wold like to see things getting better with the AVFS being put into use.
It is a real working system that reduces emissions, increases mileage and saves money.
Will keep hoping for more people who have the ability to be open minded enough to beleive that such a system is possible and would like to help advance it into our society.
Thank You again,

John Weston
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before you do anything get your patent into the Federal Government first. you can log onto the Federal copyright and patent webpage and get the materials. It will cost something like 20 to 30 dollars to get it registered, but you need to get it registered first!!!!!

Once that is done, then you can take it to corporations to take a good look at the thing. ONly, just don't let them talk you into signing over your patent rights!!! You get a good patent lawyer and and don't give up any of your rights to corporations. They will try to take it away from you.

This is my advice to you. If it is as good as you say, there are plenty of people out there right now trying to get their hands on it.
AVFSman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Thanks for posting again. I know what you mean about others being open for trying to take the AVFS idea, soooooo, I did file a patent registration on it before presenting it to others. Plus, being a certified paralegal helped to put together several other AGREEMENTS that are signed before others are shown the whole working of the AVFS.
I am hoping this will reach some people who will be able and interested in sponsoring or investing soon. Hate to say, but am at a financial stand still currently and open for sponsorship(s) from $10.00 and up. Even small amounts help in big ways.
LadyHawke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're down in Florida? how bout the racing circuit people for starters? Hope you can find a sponsor. I'm kind of brok myself. But I'm willing to scout out potentials.
AVFSman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for scouting for me Hon. I have sent emails to lots of the racing circuit also. But seems they must get swamped with so much emails and takes a long while for them to get back to answering them all. I keep plugging at it every day tho. So hopefully, things will start moving along soon.
Have been hoping that Tim would catch wnd of this since he is really into new ideas, energy savings and such. Am sure he will in due time (I hope) : )
AVFSman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: The AVFS -- A Fuel System For Our Future......... Reply with quote

Posted: Friday Feb. 7, 2014 Post subject: Providing CLEAN ENERGY ; AND THEN CLEAN TRANSPORTAION !
THE AVFS (Air/Vapor Flow System)

You can find quite a bit of information and speaking about the AVFS by doing a search on any search engine by typing in: John Weston AVFS without any dot com or www required. I posted on here a long time ago and was only responded to by one person, so I am not really expecting a lot of contact from this site at this time either.
My goal is to bring the AVFS into the market of helping reduce emissions as well as increasing the numebr of hours that a generator will operate to provide clean energy without evryone being held captive to the " grid " for the elctricity all are in need of for various reasons. Not just for home use but for operating businesses of all sorts.
It has aready been established that a small generator being used on my home was able to operate for 3.5 hours on one (1) gallon of gasoline while using the factory stock fuel system, but without being able to run the central AC unit due to shutting the engine down. When the AVFS was adapted to the engine, without any fuel going to the carburetor, the operating time resulted in 14 hours on the same amount of one (1) gallon of the same gasoline, and the generator was also able to handle the operation of the central AC unit to cool my home.
It is therefore my intention to obtain funding to assist in bringing the concept and operation of the AVFS adapted to gas-engine or diesel-engine generators so there will be an ability to obtain energy without being limited to the power companies who are providing/selling the electricity that is being use around the world.
All interested parties are welcome to contact me for more information.

Sincerely,
John Weston
765 377-0628
AVFSman@aol.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Design: Thinking outside of the Box! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: