TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Providing CLEAN ENERGY ; AND THEN CLEAN TRANSPORTAION !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AVFSman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Providing CLEAN ENERGY ; AND THEN CLEAN TRANSPORTAION ! Reply with quote

THE AVFS (Air/Vapor Flow System)

You can find quite a bit of information and speaking about the AVFS by doing a search on any search engine by typing in: John Weston AVFS without any dot com or www required. I posted on here a long time ago and was only responded to by one person, so I am not really expecting a lot of contact from this site at this time either.
My goal is to bring the AVFS into the market of helping reduce emissions as well as increasing the numebr of hours that a generator will operate to provide clean energy without evryone being held captive to the " grid " for the elctricity all are in need of for various reasons. Not just for home use but for operating businesses of all sorts.
It has aready been established that a small generator being used on my home was able to operate for 3.5 hours on one (1) gallon of gasoline while using the factory stock fuel system, but without being able to run the central AC unit due to shutting the engine down. When the AVFS was adapted to the engine, without any fuel going to the carburetor, the operating time resulted in 14 hours on the same amount of one (1) gallon of the same gasoline, and the generator was also able to handle the operation of the central AC unit to cool my home.
It is therefore my intention to obtain funding to assist in bringing the concept and operation of the AVFS adapted to gas-engine or diesel-engine generators so there will be an ability to obtain energy without being limited to the power companies who are providing/selling the electricity that is being use around the world.
All interested parties are welcome to contact me for more information.

Sincerely,
John Weston
765 377-0628
AVFSman@aol.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> The World of Quantum Physics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: