TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tim's Journal 5th February Our Questions Answered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Euan Buchan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Tim's Journal 5th February Our Questions Answered Reply with quote

Wow Tim has selected alot of our questions in his journal & given us an answer (including mine) Thanks Tim
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice this Tim's idea. He resumed all questions and answered them all. Thank you, MR. Tim Allen
UberChic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Design Reply with quote

Tim said he would like to teach design.

What I want to know is, would it be intelligent.

Cool
deafpower

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe tim's questions and answers is funny! i like his q: boxer or brief? he answer either cleans Laughing but thank for answers some questions but what about mine?!
dn't need pressure urself, chill out

take care mwah xxxx
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for answering so many of my questions, Tim. I hope, your daughter says yes to a skiing vacation in Austria (in case we have snow). The Arlberg region is the best for skiing vacations (in my opinion). Very Happy
klinke

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Great Journal Reply with quote

Yeah, this site is by far the best I've seen for a fan. Thanks Tim! I have a question, my dad worked at LANL in Los Alamos, and said that your brother did too. Is that true? I lived there a couple years ago, and must have seen him a couple times, as it's a small town and all. Anyways, good work with Wild Hogs, thought it was the best comedy I've seen in a long while. It was sold out and I hear that most of the screenings were as well, so here's to a huge success with that film.
Bermudagirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come you saw it already, klinke?
klinke

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Wild Hogs Reply with quote

I saw it in a sneak preview. It was really good.
SLB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: The precious things that make each day worth it Reply with quote

Life is no picnic and sure, there are things like sunsets, love, peace and purple mountains' majesties, but, --I can't remember the last time I watched the sunset and I'd have to drive at least a couple of hours to take in any "purple" mountains, so, what makes each day worth it are my cats, a good cup of morning coffee and a visit or a phone call with a friend or family member now and then.

It is such a sucking major drag to lose one of the things that can make each day worth it. If we could only pop a couple of purple mountains and sleep it off. Thank goodness for the opportunity to just go through the motions for a while. It will get better eventually, one expects.

SLB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: