TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Congrats from a fellow STEELER FAN!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajgraham918

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Congrats from a fellow STEELER FAN! Reply with quote

Tim & Jane,

Congratulations to you both! I loved the post about Jane moving in all of her Steeler stuff and can completely identify with her. My husband and I are both from Oil City, PA (Jane and I graduated OCHS Class of 1985) and our house (office) is filled with all kinds of Steeler stuff as well. There's just nothing like the good old BLACK AND GOLD!

Ps. Jane I don't have your e-mail anymore since I reformated my computer since the class reunion. Gigi - Drop me a quick note to maagraham@cox.net if you get a chance.

Wishing you much happiness!
Amy (Stahlman) Graham
kat_button

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you please tell me who or what "the bus" is as we don't really get much coverage of american football over here
ajgraham918

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: "The Bus" Reply with quote

Great question! "The Bus" is the nickname given to Jerome Bettis (former player for the Steelers). He is a big guy who runs over people and doesn't stop. Sometimes people sing the song - "the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round". He was an awesome player but is now retired from football and is now working as a broadcaster. We miss him this year!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: