TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Thank you Mr. Allen and Happy Holidays !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Thank you Mr. Allen and Happy Holidays ! Reply with quote

Thank you for being the way you are. Thank you for having this place were we've found a lot of good friends. I've learned that friendship and good humor can make this world a better place and we must make the effort to get it. I would love to speak a better English to express the way I am feeling right now, after reading your words about children. They are the best thing we have and day after day I see that we are going to let them a worst world if we don't stop or until we take consciousness that this World is what we make of it. It is up to us.
Hope you will have the best Holidays ever. It looks that you are a happy person now and people who loves you (we), wish you the BEST because to us... you are the best.

Happy Holidays, Tim !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: