TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Journal entry June 14, 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyWriter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Journal entry June 14, 2006 Reply with quote

Tim,

What wonderful pictures! Thank you so much. The contrast between the first two with the reference in the city picture and the 'countryside' house are so different. We have some of that here but for Japan it's on a very populated island. So, Tim, when you got back to US after Japan, would the 'stubbed toe' to you got in Japan that happened after you got back to the US disappear?

Tim, I am glad you got to the Indy. Used to watch it all the time but it has been awhile. What a great people to get information about the race; a fairly reliable source, I am just guessing.

Happy to hear you had such a great time in Japan and at the Indy. Have a wonderful time filming. Wish I could see some of it.
Mariaarcondo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful, that's all I can say !!
Congratulations, Tim !!
Euan Buchan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Interesting read
sb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Journals Reply with quote

Speaking of journals...

I have kept one since about 1988, I think. I still have many of them in boxes somewhere. The most recent ones I haul out and look at again once in a while, just to get that little more objective look at myself that the passage of time can offer, to re-arrange the old box of memory a bit and to see if I am still interested in and worried about the things I used to be, etc.

Anyone else out there keep journals and delve back into some of them now and then? What does it all do for you? I wonder if Tim ever reads his old entries?

slb
LadyWriter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The photo of you and the portal sign is so funny; it is so good.
joalis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sb, a long time ago I used to ride the bus and sit in the back writing all about what this one goofball guy was doing. Not exactly a journal about myself, but sometimes I take it out and read it when I want a laugh.
Jane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slow or what Ive only just read Tim's June journal. Great read Tim and lovely pictures. Thank you for sharing some of your trip with us and giving a bit of an insight to Wild Hogs - can't wait.
Thanks Tim
Lots of love
Jane
xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> Responses to Tim's Journal All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: