TimAllen.com
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tim, tell us about the golabki and kielbasa stuff! ;-)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AppleKing (Guest)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: Tim, tell us about the golabki and kielbasa stuff! ;-) Reply with quote

Hey I love polish food, as my grandma is from Poland and I lived there for many years, I do love golabki and kielbasa, also zur and barszcz!

You made two episodes in which you eat to much of this polish food. Do u like it also in real life? Laughing
TimAllen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very fond of certain Polish dishes and sausage.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tim, just saw yesterday (it was my birthday) the HI episode with ronnie singing the "funny clown" songs, Randy was bad treated by Jill.. Because Brad makes mistakes.. This is one of the hilarious shows.. And when your are fond of Polish dishes and sausages, you should fly to Poland!! There is the food soooo delicious and inexpensive (for now)..

By they way perhaps you have been to Poland? Very Happy
Hotrod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a Polish restaurant in the cities where you live, Tim?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TimAllen.com Forum Index -> FAQ- Tim All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: